Infognito (Until 2021 - Brillix) offers an end-to-end sensitive data control and protection solution, that is designed to enable the following functions in an automated mode:
- classification and detection of sensitive data locations within production environments (Data Discovery),
- anonymization (masking) of confidential data in non-production environments (Data Masking),
- creation of a truncated (reduced) copy of the database.
Modern organizations utilize various applications to automate their business processes. Over time huge arrays of information are accumulated in data bases. Such data are of high value for many businesses, sometimes they constitute the main assets. Customer information, payment, financial and other kinds of confidential data are typically most sensitive, and the issues relating to the protection of such data are regulated by legislation, industry standards, organizations’ by-laws and policies.
The data security teams of the majority of companies keep a close eye on the industrial (or production) IT environments where data bases are maintained. However, not all organizations have a clear and complete vision where precisely in their IT landscape (for instance, with an accuracy down to specific DB tables and columns) the confidential information is located and stored. Very often such data are migrated from secure industrial (production) environment to non-industrial design, test, and support environments which significantly increase the risk of leakage.
The solution ensures sensitive data classification and scrambling in IBM DB2, Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Azure SQL DB, Teradata, MongoDB. 2021 is going to see more supported platforms (4+ new platforms in the near future releases), including SAP HANA.
• classification and detection of sensitive data locations within production environments (Data Discovery),
• anonymization (masking) of confidential data in non-production environments (Data Masking),
• creation of a truncated (reduced) copy of the database.